Page Rules not working for 2 domains

Dear Support,

I’ve noticed that among the 7 domains that I have on my account, 2 are not redirecting from HTTP to HTTPS, despite the “Always use HTTPS” page rule, as well as 2 other page rules meant to redirect non-WWW to WWW and HTTPS or non-HTTPS WWW to WWW and HTTPS.

Last week I saw this problem with 1 domain among 4 domains.

That was the moment when I’ve added 3 more domains, so I’m currently having 7 domains under my account, but now also another “older” domain (from the initial group of 4 domains) ignores its Page Rules.

I’m having issues with:

What’s wrong?

Thanks,
Alan

Hi Alan,

I’d first look at their order, as only one page rule is triggered for any given URL.

Could you share a screenshot of your page rules?

Can you post a screenshot of your Page Rules?

1 Like

Hi to you both,

Please find attached 3 screenshots.

The first one shows a domain that works properly.

The second ones are for the 2 domains that don’t work as expected anylonger.

P.S.

Wanted to upload 3 screenshots, but I’m allowed to upload only 1 single image, as a new user. I kept the screenshot from one of the 2 domains that don’t work properly.

Many thanks,
Alan

Why aren’t you using Always Use HTTPS in the SSL/TLS settings page? That should do what the first two page rules do. Then the last rule only needs to match wellnesspoint.com.my/*

I’m actually using it for all domains.

This option:

"Flexible

Encrypts traffic between the browser and Cloudflare"

So that I could use the shared Cloud Flare SSL certificate instead of purchasing an individual one for each domain.

The issue that I’m having makes me believe that there is a glitch on the Cloud Flare backend that their support could check and fix for me.

Thanks,
Alan

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.