Hi guys - I’m pretty stumped, I’m relatively knowledge with web / IT issues and had a working setup.
Here’s my stack:
– Wordpress / Apache
– WP-Rocket (Wordpress caching plugin)
– Page Rules: Bypass for admin / login pages
– Page Rule: Cache Everything for all pages (Only Cache Everything directive set, no Edge TTL)
The above setup means that all my pages were being cached as static HTML files, performance was amazing. I did not set an Edge TTL because this ends up caching “logged-in” pages or specifically shows the Wordpress admin toolbar if the cached page hits a logged in user the first time.
- Today it stopped working for URLs, but works fine for static assets
- I did update the WP-Rocket plugin, but #1 still occurs if I turn it off.
- Headers look fine, and no cache-control saying no-cache (see below)
date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 20:26:27 GMT
content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
set-cookie: __cfduid=d8b78c3ebcaed74eade95311fa878808c1546115187; expires=Sun, 29-Dec-19 20:26:27 GMT; path=/; domain=.forefrontdermatology.com; HttpOnly; Secure
last-modified: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 20:13:18 GMT
cache-control: public, max-age=2678400
expires: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 20:26:27 GMT
expect-ct: max-age=604800, report-uri=“https://report-uri.Cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct”
I can see my cache hit ratio dropping and running speed tests, i can verify again it’s not caching static HTML anymore. I’m on the Pro version.