Page rule deprecation issue

Page rule has been deprecated. Currently, there are 3 page rule settings. Will my 3 rules be automatically migrated to the new rules after the deprecation is officially completed? Do I need to migrate them manually?

According to the migration guide they provided a link to, the answers are:

1. Yes
  2. No

But it would better if you followed the migration guide and set up the new rules to replace your Page Rules, just so you can make sure they work as intended.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I don’t understand what you mean.

What I want to say is: I don’t know whether my existing page rules will be automatically migrated to the new rules after the page rules are abandoned, or whether I have to migrate them one by one manually.

(The existing page rules are not abandoned in the new rules, can they be automatically converted without my manual processing)

Yes, they will.

No, you don’t.

Thank you very much.
Where did you get the automatic migration rules? I didn’t see any relevant information in the official cloudflare documentation (Page Rules (deprecated) · Cloudflare Rules docs). If you have it, please send me the specific link address.

Every time you type “page rules” here, it creates a link to the migration guide that’s also linked to in all the deprecation notices. That guide is here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.