Page not working without “www”

My website it not working if I type it without “www” - it directs to Clickfunnels page which I no longer use. Support person in GoHighLevel told me that everything is typed correctly and I need to contact Cloudflare and ask to refresh the cache for my domain.
What should I do in this case?
Thank you!

Without your domain and your DNS setup it will be hard to help here.

Can you please post a screenshot from the DNS section of your dashboard?
Feel free to hide the IPs.

It sounds like Clickfunnels did not fully release your domain from their system. You’ll have to contact them and ask them to completely remove your domain from their system and from their Cloudflare integration. Sometimes they might have to re-add it, then delete to get it to fully reset.

1 Like

First: you are using Cloudflares NameServer. Thanks good.

But, here is what your DNS resolves to:

(:grey:) www.karolinakuraj.com ==> 34.68.234.4
(:orange:) karolinakuraj.com ==> 34.68.234.4

The difference is, at that on one Cloudflare is proxied and on the other DNS (www) Cloudfare is bypassed.

Also please follow @sdayman’s advice to contact ClickFunnel.

1 Like

I don’t really know what it all means, I’m quite new to all of this.
What do you mean by " The difference is, at that on one Cloudflare is proxied and on the other DNS ( www ) Cloudfare is bypassed."?
I contacted Clickfunnels and my domain is completely removed from there, they told me to contact Cloudflare, but there is no support chat I can text.
I don’t know what else I can do.
I would appreciate your help.
Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

To quickly make it work I would recommend setting the domain “karolinakuraj.com” to unproxy :grey:. This should immediately result in a correct DNS resolve.

Since Clickfunnels is unable to help you, please email [email protected] with the subject Cannot remove custom host name and details of the issue. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive an automatic response with a ticket number. Please post that here so we can escalate it. Once you have reached out to Support they will ask you to verify domain ownership of the domain by adding a txt record to the domain in order to verify domain ownership.

From what I see this domain is set on “DNS only”, which is not proxied, so I am not sure what you mean.

What do you mean by “adding a txt record to the domain in order to verify domain ownership”?
I am sorry but I don’t understand.
I wrote an email and my request number is #2342516.
Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

I got the answer:
“Thank you for contacting Cloudflare Support. Your issue has been marked as Resolved in our system.”
and also
“Email support is not available for customers on your plan type.”
I am not sure if I can get help in this way…

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.