Page not showing up after enabling cloudflare

Hi,

My website vasita.co.in is hosted with Web Hosting with Plesk in godaddy. After configuring and setting everthing right. My webpage is not leading and it shows below message on home page. What could be issue please.

Congratulations!

You’ve successfully started the Nginx Proxy Manager.

If you’re seeing this site then you’re trying to access a host that isn’t set up yet.

It looks good to me. Are you still getting the error?

Yes still the issue persists. I checked in both IE and chrome browsers. I tried clearing the cache but this doesnt go off. Any suggestions pls.

I can confirm the issue is widespread.

If you click on the :lock: to look at the certificate, does it show a Cloudflare certificate like mine did?

yes it shows as below.

Then it’s a mystery to me. Very few test locations show the proper page. I suggest that you open a Support Ticket and have them investigate:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.