Page does not work without www [shopify]

My website doesn’t work without www, shopify support identified an SSL certificate released by Cloudflare, how to solve it?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Can you share your domain name so we could check if the DNS record is existing and to where does it point?

Did you used Shopify to integrate and enable Cloudflare for your domain name? :thinking:

Furthermore, may I ask if the A yourdomain.com or CNAME yourdomain.com record is existing at your DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name?

Nevertheless, would you like to redirect from www to non-www or vice-versa maybe? If so, I believe you would have to create a Page Rule to make it work (but that we can done later after the “first things first”).

Thank you in advance for your help.

My domain.com doesn’t work, only www.dominio.com, the page goes straight to “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Not used any Cloudflare functionality on my domain.

Below is the domain:

kilberd.com

I’ve checked your domain name and I can see it’s not using Cloudflare nameservers:

;QUESTION
kilberd.com. IN NS
;ANSWER
kilberd.com. 3596 IN NS ns39.domaincontrol.com.
kilberd.com. 3596 IN NS ns40.domaincontrol.com.

Therefore, I am afraid this is not related to Cloudflare.

I’d suggest you to ask Shopify to re-check settings or redirection for your domain name as far as there is some 302 Redirection configured and from what I understand Shopify manages your domain name and DNS records.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.