OVH Cloudflare 525 SSL handshake failed

We have a problem since more than 24 hours with the SSL handshake failed Error code 525 our host is OVH

You do not have a valid certificate on your server. You need to fix your server for that.

Plus, your domain is not properly configured for Cloudflare.

nslookup -type=ns docshipper.com a.gtld-servers.net
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  192.5.6.30

docshipper.com  nameserver = cory.ns.cloudflare.com
docshipper.com  nameserver = dns108.ovh.net
  1. Fix your server certificate
  2. Fix the nameserver setup

Thank you for your response. is there a guide how to do this please?

1. Pause Cloudflare → Pause Cloudflare · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs
  2. Talk to your host to secure the site and make sure it loads fine on HTTPS
  3. Once it loads fine, you can enable Cloudflare
  4. Complete the setup according to the instructions you received and set the correct nameservers

In that order

Thank you I will do this

Seems you have already completed everything. Just make sure you are using Full Strict as encryption mode and you should be able to enable Cloudflare.

Hi, I’m also having the same issue with OVH & Cloudflare.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

I can send you a contact of the person who helped me with it because I didn’t do it myself

If you’re using OVH, you can try following their guide:

I have seen the same issue for the past few days on www.zap.la happening randomly.
I have been using an SSL Certificate with OVH (Let’s Encrypt) and it was working well for several months.
Not sure what the problem is but I did not change anything and currently it seems more stable.

Closing, as the OP has fixed the issue. If you have similar issues, simply follow the provided advice - this is always an issue with your server - or open another thread, but again, that’s a server issue.