I have the following setup:
- My registrar is Namecheap and I have pointed my nameservers there to
- My host is Siteground, which I use for my domain and email.
I am thinking of Transferring my domain name from Namecheap to Cloudflare.
I want to keep Siteground as my host because their speeds are great.
- Is it just a case of initiating a domain transfer and moving it across?
- I heard that I can’t just change the nameservers I use at cloudflare so would I have to copy my DNS config from Siteground?
- Siteground have a Cloudflare option… would this still work if I use Cloudflare as my registrar?
- I need SPDY and Polish. Is it worth using Cloudflare via Siteground’s partner setup or is it better to use Cloudflare directly on cloudflare.com (via a wordpress plugin)… the siteground version is certainly cheaper via my GoGeek account.