One my subdomain not load properly with cloudflare access, working fine if not proxied ( gray cloud )

hi there,

i currently having issue about my website in subdomain.domain.com. when im using cloudflare access, the website is not properly load, but when the website is not proxied, the website is normal

but i have same website with different subdomain, but working fine with cloudflare access. the current condition is like this.

subdomain.domain.com < not properly load with cloudflare access, but working fine if remove proxied
subdomain2.domain.com < working fine with or without cloudflare access and proxied
subdomain3.domain.com < working fine too with or without cloudflare access and proxied

anyone any ideas ?

May I ask is that subdomain.domain.com covered by your installed SSL certificate at the origin host / server and working over HTTPS when unproxied :grey: cloud (DNS-only)?

What error do you get when it’s proxied :orange: cloud?

Just to clearify, are we talking about Cloudflare for Teams (Cloudflare Access) service, or you are referring to accessing your sub-domain via Cloudflare proxied mode?

If so, maybe it’ is time to re-check your SSL settings at Cloudflare:

1 Like

May I ask is that subdomain.domain.com covered by your installed SSL certificate at the origin host / server and working over HTTPS when unproxied :grey: cloud (DNS-only)?

What error do you get when it’s proxied :orange: cloud?

both installed in edge certificated option and my proxy server, and yes if i unproxied is working fine.
and like i said, when i proxied website, its not loaded properly

Just to clearify, are we talking about Cloudflare for Teams (Cloudflare Access) service, or you are referring to accessing your sub-domain via Cloudflare proxied mode?

yes im using cloudflare access and proxied mode,

somehow my subdomain2.domain.com and subdomain3.domain.com is working fine. even the all three domain is same configuration, the difference is only in the subdomain

May I ask over which port does it work, if so? Usually, I knew to have it installed on 943 by default (admin, while client works over 443 at least), which is not supported and compatible one with Cloudflare proxied :orange: mode.

Just to add here, compatible and supported port list with Cloudflare can be found on below link:

Helpful article regarding OpenVPN (if already not mentioned above):

And you correctly installed the SSL for that sub-domain and using Full (Strict) SSL?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.