One more level of drilldown (Sub.Domain)

Hi! I would love if you guys could add (to the free and low tier accounts) the ability to filter analytics results by subdomain. My main domain is Domain.com but i have other sub domains like api.domain.com and email.domain.com I recently have seen a spike in Requests and Bandwidth but not in new users. I would love to know where this spike is coming from so I can dig in deeper…

Also the Security/WAF section, would be nice to have a 12 or 24 hour view of all traffic passed… Right now i have to create a temporary ALLOW rule that catches all traffic, to be bale to view possible trouble clients, this allows me to see ALL traffic in the WAF list.

It’s been some time since I’ve used a free account, and my memory isn’t the greatest at times, but when viewing the analytics for the zone, do you have a filter option of Host available when clicking the Add filter button? If so, you can use that to filter results for a specific hostname/subdomain.

Not that I see anyway… In the WAF security, i can filter blocked requests by host… But i only have time options on the other graphs… days, hours etc…