On wordpress cloudflare settings page not loading

I have filled API and Email ID and clicked login but the page stuck as mentioned in the screenshot .

Console shows following error…

options-general.php?page=cloudflare:2261 Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(…).live is not a function
at options-general.php?page=cloudflare:2261
at options-general.php?page=cloudflare:2348

/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=cloudflare_proxy&proxyURL=zones&proxyURLType=CLIENT:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘status’ of undefined
at compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41
at d.callback (compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41)
at d. (compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41)
at d.r.emit (compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41)
at XMLHttpRequest.n.onreadystatechange (compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41)

Hi @mdfze97,

I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to achieve. Could you give a little more information?
Also, that does not look like the Cloudflare dashboard. Are you using a Cloudflare partner?

the screenshot attached is 'wordpress cloudflare plugin page ’ that officially available.

Can you look in console (F12) for any errors?

Console shows following ,…

options-general.php?page=cloudflare:2261 Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(…).live is not a function
at options-general.php?page=cloudflare:2261
at options-general.php?page=cloudflare:2348

/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=cloudflare_proxy&proxyURL=zones&proxyURLType=CLIENT:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘status’ of undefined
at compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41
at d.callback (compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41)
at d. (compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41)
at d.r.emit (compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41)
at XMLHttpRequest.n.onreadystatechange (compiled.js?ver=4.5.1:41)

i have fixed the problem, i found that the php version was changed to latest and the necessary modules were not installed. i have installed all of them, and now the plugin works.