Ombudsman / Regulatory Body for Registrars

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone advise please as to which organisation I should approach - to report problems with a Domain Name Registrar?

The over-seeing independent regulatory body or similar?

Thank you and best wishes,
Ian Lever

For a .uk domain you best contact Nominet at Complaint Procedures - Nominet.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.