Old R2 file not accessible anymore

When I try to access a file that is stored since 2022 on R2, I suddenly get the error “The specified method is not allowed against this resource” when sending a GET request. Unfortunatelly this is the config file of a restic backup repository, so all backups are unaccessible at the moment. This suddenly started together with https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/cxyckjngxnqk which is now flagged as solved.

The backup tool restic aborts on every client, I can not read the file using any s3 client and the cloudflare R2 browser just tells me that the download fails and that I should try again.

What more can I do?

Thanks,
Axel

Are you on a plan that allows you to open support tickets? If so, then you should open one and reply with the ticket ID, so I can escalate. If not, then let me know, and I can get one raised on your behalf.

Thank you, but unfortunatelly I am not able to open support tickets. Thanks a lot!

I’ve escalated this issue.

1 Like

Thanks again - I’ll wait and will summarize the results.

I have not yet heard from anybody - is there somebody I could contact?

This issue seems obviously related to mine.

Hi @axel3, I have created a Support ticket #3115935 under your account so we can get to the bottom of this. Could you share the information requested on that ticket?

Thanks for sharing this, I am looking into that topic next.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.