Office 365

I am trying to link my url to office 365. When I started the MS information recommends Cloudflare. I commenced but go confused and handed it to my developer. He said not to move the domain to Cloudflare as we manage everything from Hover. So in my view, we only created an account in CloudFlare and did not move any dns, nameservers to them.

I have now tried again to link my domain to Microsoft (as I need to use teams only. I host my email with gmail). But when I try to link it says my nameservers are at Cloudflare - why?

So then log into my Cloudflare account. But I get a page to say my URL is not authorised.

I have been trying to speak to someone at CloudFlare and no one responds.

Should I just delete the account. If yes how can I do

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: https://www.cloudflare.com/diagnostic-center/

What’s the domain?

Are you trying to add the ms=something TXT record, or something else?

Hi Michael

my domain is www.ice-hub.biz when I go into the CloudFlare account there are no url’s listed.
But for some reason MS have in their system that cloudflare are my named servers

Your DNS is active on Cloudflare. The easiest thing to do is just add the correct validation TXT record.

On the DNS tab of the Cloudflare dashboard for your domain do you see any entries?

Thanks Michael. I am not techie but will send to our developer :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.