Office 365 errors

My Office 365 suddenly stopped working today. On the phone to Microsoft who have shown errors in the DNS settings. Completed the auto fix - the records look great but are not working at all. I realise that there is some delay with DNS settings but they surely should have resolved in 24 hrs? I tried to log a support ticket with Cloudflare but support seems to be down. Any work going on that would effect this?

DNS changes should go live within 5 minutes. “Stopped working” is difficult to diagnose. Is there a specific error?

If the regular support system isn’t working for you, you can open a ticket through email using your account’s email address to: support AT cloudflare DOT com

My bad sorry - will raise that request as there a numerous errors showing in the Office 365 Admin Centre that seem never to resolve. Never had an issue before so thought maybe some maintenance was ongoing that would effect DNS.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.