OCTOBER 5, 2021 - Global KEY: Generating it is impossible

Hello everybody,
before posting my request for help, i read your considerations regarding the GLOBAL KEY topic but i could not solve my problem.

The Global key, I have to enter it in Siteground to enable Cloudflare Full Page Caching.

Although in Cloudflare I have logged in, changed password, changed browser, navigated incognito, enabled any type of cloudflare request on preferences, including Safari (after always using Chrome - super updated), eliminated the blocking of cookies and also attempted to download Epic Privacy Browser (not compatible with my operating system - Mac Big Sur 11.6) … the result is always ERROR 1201, no match mail.

Cloudflare support when I get to the report of the problem, it does not make me enter the site I refer to, so I cannot report my problem (another bug).

Siteground support says it is a service provider, so it cannot activate for me.

Is it possible there is no way to solve this problem … after several years?
Can anyone help me please?

I’m not a developer, so I don’t know any other ways to get around this.

Thanks very much for any help.

1 Like

Is your email address just a bunch of letters (like your name), but no symbols, then @mailhost?

I also suggest you open a ticket via email: support AT cloudflare DOT com

You’ll get an autoreply with a ticket #. Please post that number here.

1 Like

Hello,
thank you so much for your reply.

My mail has no symbols. So, I’ll try with your suggestion … and come back with updates … hopefully useful to others.

1 Like

Hi,
I just got a response from support but I am not enabled with my profile.

I tried to re-enter the cloudflare site, which asked me to verify my email. Which I did.

I then tried to get the global key again and now it worked.

So …the problem is the authentication of the email, which I have never been asked to do before.

Thanks for the support anyway.

Aldo

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.