NS配置不成功,dns解析没有生效

为什么我的NS配置没有生效,我完全按照步骤一步一步配置,但是域名还是没有办法激活;
(http://goomnara.com/)域名无法设置NS
{redacted}

If amber & charles are your nameservers, it looks like a propagation issue, DNS Checker - DNS Propagation Check & DNS Lookup.

But…how long ago did you change the nameservers at your domain registrar? This may just be an issue of no records, the zone shows as active on Cloudflare. But, you have no DNS records whatsoever.

Start with this #tutorial on adding DNS records and let us know how it’s going

我的goomnara.com域名已经设置了NS和DNS等记录,但是域名还是不可用,我找不到解决方案;

现在一直提示我:goomnara.com is not yet active on Cloudflare.以及Pending Nameserver Update,但是我实在找不到哪里去修改Nameserver

cloonan via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> 于2021年12月15日周三 01:05写道:

Hi, thanks,
I know how to add DNS records.

Here are my issues:1. I own my domain “goomnara.com”. and I paid for it.
2. I can not find any place to change my nameservers, the overview page tells me to remove my nameservers: amber.ns.cloudflare.com and charles.ns.cloudflare.com, but I don’t know how to remove them.
3. The 2nd step tells me to replace with Cloudflare’s nameservers. How to do it?

cloonan via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> 于2021年12月15日周三 01:05写道:

Change nameservers at your registrar

Follow this

It looks like you have two sets of nameservers, you probably have added it to an account that wants you to use charles & amber and that is propagating and then you added to a second account that wants you to use jessica & lennon.

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 9.40.47 AM

WHAT TO DO - pick one account that you can access, the one with charles & amber is currently propagating, change nameservers to those two associated with that account.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.