Nothing I add on cloudflare shows on my website

I currently have my website hosted on replit, it works but when I use under attack mode or install apps nothing shows up. Im not sure what to do? Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

You should enable this feature only when under an attack, otherwise any visitor would have to solve the challenge to access your website.

You should disable it and set Security Level as needed.

Kindly, I’d suggest you to see more by reading Cloudflare articles which contain a lot of helpful information for better understanding and usage as well in terms of Security and Protection for your Website as follows:

I know but my problem is it shows nothing to anyone and it does not show any of the apps i install

May I ask what is your domain name?

You see white page or?

May I ask you to temporary enable the “Pause option” following by below steps and re-check for any changes, if so:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.
  4. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

it now is working after a hour or two thank you though

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.