Not using worker, Still getting error

Hi,

I am not using worker. No script, no route. Still getting error that Worker limit exceed. Don’t like such error.

what should I do in such case?

Are you on SiteGround and using their Cloudflare settings?

No, ON Bluehost vps.

Are you using a BlueHost Cloudflare integration? How about one of the Cloudflare Apps?

Nope not using bluehost integration. No Apps. Using cloudflare nameserver and paying directly to cloudflare.

Then that’s quite a mystery. You’ll have to open a support ticket to see if they can track down which worker is being used. Make sure you post the ticket # here.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Already done. Support very lethargic. Hoped that someone might have this issue in past in community. My biggest fear is with worker anyone can change my website result on the go. Is someone can have access to worker? Error do suggest that worker in ON while I do not have any route or script in worker and I do not have any way to check how often this error come.