"Not Secure"

Hello there! My website is www.onemissoulachurch.com and I’ve tried to add in the nameservers you’ve suggested and taken out the google nameservers, but it sends me back to my old Shopify page. It’s weird. Can you help or offer any suggestions so that this site can show secure? Thank you!

Hi @prettypresets, did you change your name servers with your domain registrar? Seems cloudflare name servers showed up for one day, but they were changed, https://securitytrails.com/domain/onemissoulachurch.com/history/ns. You’ll need to contact your registrar and ask them to remove the existing name servers and add the two assigned by cloudflare.

Thanks so much for your time! I added those back in. I did that before and it reverted me back to Shopify instead of Google/Snap Pages. Do you know why that would be?

“Once you add the custom name servers, you will have to contact cloudfare and ask them if the domain is being forwarded to the right website.” (Google rep)

1 Like

I don’t know why they’d revert/change; your registrar is the only one that can change those. We have seen instances were folks will add a site to cloudflare, change name servers, then opt for cloudflare registrar and on the way out the door, their former registrar reverts the name servers back to their originals. In this case, cloudflare support needs to manually reset them.

In this case, I don’t know why these would have changed. Once they’re changed back, you’ll want to check your A record on the DNS app to make sure you’re pointing at the ip address of your origin server.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.