Not receving the emails

I can not receive emails on my mail server.
I can access it and send emails, but I do not receive it.

I set up a webmail name A pointing to the IP of my domain with the gray cloud, and an MX pointing to the mail server.

Have done this process also

But still not receiving the emails please guide on it

Hi @sudhanshubhatnagar84,

From that setup it looks OK. You have your MX record pointing to a :grey: hostname.

Let’s first rule out some possibilities, can you pause Cloudflare, wait five minutes and see if your email works?

You can pause Cloudflare from the Overview tab of the Cloudflare Dashboard, bottom right under Advanced Actions.

If the issue persists after Cloudflare has been paused, it means that there is an issue with your origin, Cloudflare is only operating as your DNS provider while it is paused.

ok I will do and try

currently i have done this please check is it ok or I have to change any thing

That’s fine, does your email work now?

no its still not working neither old mail received and I have sent another email from my personal id it is also not received

In which case the problem is not related to Cloudflare. As long as your DNS records match those required by your provider, is is most likely to be a problem on their end.

what is the solution then ?

I don’t know, only your email provider can tell you that, since we have ruled out the possibility that it could be Cloudflare related.

The IP address in the screenshot above is not running an email server. (Impossible to connect to port 25). Either the IP address is not that of your email server, or there is a problem with the email server. In either case, you need to contact your hosting provider in the first instance to get this resolved.

ok that means it can be possible that the hosting provider can give an access to emails

i am having an IPV6 address also in my cpanel is that for email server IP address

i am having an IPV6 address also in my cpanel is that for email server IP address

Unlikely. An IPv6 only email server would not work very well with the current state of IPv6 deployment. For example, you cannot send emails to @microsoft.com from an IPv6 only email server.

You have to contact your hosting provider to find the details of your email environment. What you are currently publishing DNS is not correct.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I can send the emails but I cannot receive the emails please help in this issue and it is since long time I am not able to solve the problem

I have done this please check but still I am not receiving the mails

I have taken cloudflare for SSL so why it is not valid

Your mail server is timing out. You’ll have to ask your host for assistance.