Not receiving verification emails from Cloudflare - 2024/03/16

I receivied my initial email verification link from Cloudflare when I set up my account, but the link had expired. I proceeded to change my nameservers to Cloudflare, and while DNS was propagating, I must have requested another verification email. This likely caused the email to bounce, which put my email address on Cloudflare’s suppression list. At this time, my email address should be working fine, and I’ve confirmed that other email providers can deliver email to my address without issue. I see several other posts here from others having similar issues, and removing the email address from Cloudflare’s suppression list seems to almost always be the fix. Including a link to my mxtoolbox.com results in case I missed something else: https://mxtoolbox.com/emailhealth/castorrea.com/

The DNSSEC configuration on your domain registrar, Squarespace, is incorrect:

1 Like

Thank you! I thought I had configured that already, but removing the DNSSEC configuration from Squarespace and re-entering the DS record information from Cloudflare updated the status in Cloudflare to “protected”. I’ll give this a few hours and see if I can get a verification email sent.

1 Like

Thanks @DarkDeviL, correcting the DNSSEC configuration resolved the issue!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.