Not receiving "forgot password" emails

Hello,

I have a second account that I’m trying to log into. I thought I’d saved the new password last time I changed it, but evidently I haven’t.

I’ve been clicking the “forgot password” link over the last few hours, but I haven’t received the reset email.

The address works, I’ve tested it.

There’s nothing in Spam. The folder is empty.

Now what?

Hi @snapdragon,

Was this a temporary issue, or are you still not able to get the reset emails?

I just tried it again about 10 minutes ago, and no email yet.

[Update: it’s now 17 hours later, and still no email. Another test of the email account was received.]

Thanks for the update, a couple of users are reporting similar issues, but it is currently working OK for me. Have you got a ticket number with support for this?

If not, to contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help. Please also post your ticket number here.

Hi domjh,

Since I can’t login to open a ticket, and using the account I’m using here requires me to choose a domain that’s entirely unrelated to the account in question, I sent an email to support(at)cloudflare.com.

I got the expected unhelpful refusal of help.

Here’s the ticket number and title: [Cloudflare Support] 2024886 - Not receiving “forgot password” emails

I’ll now try replying to the email.

Thats great, sorry - I just used our standard reply for support, and missed the fact that you wouldn’t be able to follow it! Absolutely, that’s the right thing to do with an email from your account address.

Yes, if the reply didn’t help or is irrelevant, just reply to re-open the ticket.

1 Like

Hi @snapdragon, can you email support AT cloudflare DOT com from the email address associated with your domain? That will create a second ticket, please share that ticket number here. Sorry for the issues.

Hi cloonan,

Already done. The ticket number is in my last post, just above domjh’s.

1 Like

Perfect, I have added myself to that ticket to see the updates and will make sure it’s in the right queue.

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.