I am having trouble with email. I can’t recieve email from Godaddy Cpanel email.
I have several accounts and now none can send email to my g-suite email.
here are the details:
- I can send email from the cpanel mail to any other email that is not on my domain.
- I use Gsuite and have spoken with their techs and did a search and found that none of the emails hit the g-suite servers.
- I have spoken with Godaddy and everything is working, mail is going out, and being delivered. They say they see the emails hot Cloudflare.
- I have tested several clients on my cpanel server and none can send email to my domain.
- I have tested both url’s/emails using Cloudflare and not using cloudflare for ssl from the same godaddy capnel.
- I have whitelested/allow the cpanel ip in firewall rules in cloudflare, but did not work.
From all the testing it seems that the emails get blocked somewhere with Cloudflare, and I’m not sure how to fix.
anyone have an idea?