Not receiving CF login email

Hi,
I logged in with a new IP and getting the following message, however I tried everything and I don’t get any code by email, obviously checked the spam folder.
Please help I need to access to my account urgently.
Thank you

PS: I don’t have 2FA activated

I did not see your email on the suppression list, are you still unable to receive emails?

Can you add [email protected] and [email protected] to your email allowlist? You may also want to search for mail from those senders.

Hi @cloonan
I’m still unable to receive emails, I’m a paid user.
I searched for emails from these email addresses and whitelisted them but still getting no email sent.

Sorry for the ongoing issue. I see your ticket 2539668 and have looked at your account again and do see the bounced messages. I have attempted to remove the mail from the list but will need to phone a friend for some assistance. I will flag your post here for the attention of my colleagues.

@cloonan Just tried again and it worked this time! Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Thank you for the confirmation! Fantastic. Let us know if you encounter any other issues or if we can assist in any way. Sorry for the pain with this one.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.