Not receiving any emails from Cloudflare anymore. Cannot verify email

Hello, I am not receiving any emails anymore from Cloudflare. The email address is active and works.
I have tried a few months to get the email verification email.

After browsing the community forum, I am 99% sure my email account is on Cloudflare’s email suppression list.

The email address is

The above is my main Cloudflare account email and I have created this temporary account I am writing from to be able to post on the forum (I cannot post with my main account as my email is not verified).
Could anyone that works at Cloudflare please look at what’s going on with my main account?
Thank you in advance.

Neither the email you shared nor the email you are using here are on the list.

The other account does not have a corresponding community account. If you login at dash.cloudlfare.com with the other account and select Support → Community Support and click login again that should create a community account using the other email.

If that does not work or you encounter issues, we’ll need Support to assist. Can you create an Account ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open an Account ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

1 Like

Hey cloonan,
thank you for your quick response.
After double-checking everything once again I have noticed a typo in the email associated with my main cloudflare account.
My main cloudflare account has email (there’s a typo),
the correct email account should be:

I am now following the manuals for transferring the domain to my other Cloudflare account.
Thank you again @cloonan for the help

1 Like

Let us know if you encounter any issues.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.