Not receiving 2FA E-Mail

Hello,

I can not login, because I am not receiving the 2FA email.

There is a ironic point in the FAQ to open a support ticket if you have problems with the 2FA, but I can’t do that, because I can not login in without the 2FA Email. :wink:

I whitelisted the Cloudflare domain in my spam filter, but still not receiving an email.

I hope to reach somebody from the support team by this way, because I am not even sure whether I am even able to open a support ticket, as I could not do so before, although I recently purchased the Pro membership for this purpose. - Which is a pretty modest first experience of a paid member I have to say.

Anyway, I am grateful for any quick help so that I can log in again, because during the days I was under several botnet attacks.

Best Regards from Germany

Everybody can open a support via email: support AT cloudflare DOT com

Then post the ticket # here and you should have your problem fixed within 24 hours.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you.

I just want to point the fact that I was not able to open an support ticket via the form here: https://dash.cloudflare.com/redirect?account=support

When I filled out the form, the only thing left was the “done” button, but no text field where I could write anything.

Not sure I understood you right. Should I contact the support via E-Mail now or just wait for response here?

Contact via the email given above then when you get the automatic response with the ticket number post it here.

3 Likes

Ticket Number: 2289808

Thank you.

Your account was on our internal suppression list, you may have opted out at one point. I can see the mails bouncing and have removed your account from that list. Can you try to login again and let us know if you are successful?

2 Likes

Thank you, but unfortunately I am not receiving an email. [email protected] is already on the whitelist, as I learned about it in another topic. I only waited 5 minutes. If anything changes I’ll post here again but it doesn’t seem to work yet.

Edit: Just for information, I waited another 20 minutes, still no email.