Not getting verification email, tried everything

I’m not getting a verification email for my Cloudflare account. I’ve checked my spam folder, resent the email, and waited a sufficient amount of time. The thing is, I got the community verification email instantly. I don’t know what else to do.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Unfortunately, it knows to happen if your email address somehow got to be on the suppression list due to an opt-out, or bounces :thinking:

May I ask if it is the same e-mail you are using here on community?
If not, kindly reply here with the answer to the above question (don’t post your e-mail here due to the privacy concer) and someone from Cloudflare staff would start a private message and you can share details there to help you to find a solution. @cloonan

Kindly, send a message to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com and post the ticket number # here so we can escalate it for re-opening and investigation.

Kindly and patiently wait for a reply and further steps.

1 Like

Hi @lucariolu3d I did not see your email on our suppression. LMK your ticket number if you created one.

You may want to create a filter to allow all emails from [email protected] if they are being routed to spam.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.