Not getting confirmation email for Account Recovery Support Ticket

I’ve been trying to recover my primary account after losing my 2FA & backup codes and every time I go through the recovery support ticket workflow, I never get confirmation email - which I assume means a support ticket is never opened?

My primary domain (shizman.com) is attached to that account and scheduled for deletion so I need to recover access to this account ASAP.

Can a Cloudflare employee assist in recovering my account access, or at least help in having a support ticket opened?

I’m more than willing to verify my identity in any way possible.

-Shiraz

This link may help, but they only work when logged out
I think this is the link you need:
If you know the email and have 2FA issues: https://dash.cloudflare.com/login-help

If you keep getting the error, can you create an Account ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open an Account ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Open the ticket using the account you are using here, reference the email of the other account and associated domain name.

Thanks Cloonan. That first link is the link I’ve filled out multiple times but never get the confirmation email, which I assume means the ticket is never submitted?

In any case, I just used the second link to open a case using this account with case # 3096248.

I just got notification that the name servers have been removed from the domain in preparation for deletion, so hopefully I can get this resolved soon.

Just to add, I still have access to the other account’s email, so any verification can be sent there.

I just got the auto-response back on my support ticket saying the following:

To help with any two-factor authentication (2FA) issues relating to a Cloudflare dashboard account, we can only discuss this directly with the email address for that dashboard account. You are writing to us from `` but are discussing another email address, which means we cannot proceed on this ticket.

Cloonan, any chance you can push this ticket (3096248) along & send any verification to ?

1 Like

I have flagged it for my colleagues and will follow up with them. On 3096248 you can share details privately with the Support team.

Let them know the email causing the issue and cc that email on your reply via email to the ticket

Also note the reply on 3097052 and let us know if you encounter any issues.

1 Like

thank you so much Cloonan!

1 Like

Fyi, got this resolved.

Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.