ferro-alloys dot com
this website’s SSL/TLS why can’t select :Full or Full (strict) only can use Flexible SSL/TLS service?
if select Full, the not www link have “Not Found HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.”, and if select Full (strict) , all https web page can’t be opened
ferro-alloys dot com
Sounds to me like you’re using Cloudflare from some kind of a 3rd-party service or hosting partner provider if you cannot select it and if it’s actually disabled?
Could you share a screenshot of your SSL/TLS options from the Cloudflare dashboard?
May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?
Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
Can you double-check if your web hosting provider issued an SSL certificate which is still a valid one for your domain(s)?
Before doing anything at Cloudflare settings, you could determine if you have a valid SSL certificate installed at the origin host/server by your web hosting provider or your own VPS/dedicated server following the steps from below:
- Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
- The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
- Give it five minutes to take effect.
- Check with your hosting provider / cPanel AutoSSL / ACME.sh / Certbot / Let’s Encrypt or some other and renew it accordingly.
- Make sure site is working as expected without any errors via HTTPS.
- Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).
Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:
May I ask you to post and share the URL example to the particular resource in a bracketed dot [.] notation with us so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some feedback information?
Might be you’re missing the
A www DNS record under the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name?
Are the DNS record proxied ?