what am i doing wrong?

Can you post your Domain Name? Then we can take a look at the DNS Records

1 Like

sorry here is the domain

zielaan . com

i can send email with an email client just fine

Only from your Website its not working?
The Records seem fine

Since you are using the ISP mailserver hostname, you won’t be encountering any of the common Cloudflare email troubleshooting issues.

If you are troubleshooting the configuration of an email plugin, you will want to consult with the plugin support. They will probably suggest that you look at any log messages it generates.

1 Like

yea when using the contact form on my website for example it does not send the mail

Because your Records seem right and you can also send E-Mails using a Client normally, it seems to not be a Problem on Cloudflare Side. So you would need to contact Support for that Plugin that u are using like @epic.network already said

yea thats the problem it doesnt give me any errors,

i mean it did at first but i resolved them i had php errors

i made this thread a couple of months ago aswel:
https://community.cloudflare.com/t/not-able-to-recieve-mails-trough-cloudflare/455069/22

And it worked strangly they told me to use smtp.rzone.de as hostname

but if i set it to that smpt hostname i get an error saying its not reachable

If you are using WordPress, you might see if an email logging plugin helps.

If you have shell access to the server, you can test with openssl s_client.

Both of those methods are beyond the scope of the Cloudflare Community.

1 Like

I got shell access

openssl s_client
4149010496:error:0200206F:system library:connect:Connection refused:../crypto/bio/b_sock2.c:110:
4149010496:error:2008A067:BIO routines:BIO_connect:connect error:../crypto/bio/b_sock2.c:111:
4149010496:error:0200206F:system library:connect:Connection refused:../crypto/bio/b_sock2.c:110:
4149010496:error:2008A067:BIO routines:BIO_connect:connect error:../crypto/bio/b_sock2.c:111:
connect:errno=111

Providing instruction on the use of openssl s_client is beyond the scope of what the Cloudflare Community can assist you with.

You might try this search :search:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.