Not able to proxy cname (cloudflare-ipfs.com)

I have setup a dnslink TXT record and subdomain CNAME to point to cloudflare-ipfs.com. The site renders content as expected but the Transform Rules (URL rewrites, custom response headers) or Page Rules (country blocks) are not working. I think it is because the CNAME is not proxied but the cloudflare UI is not giving me an option to proxy when the value is cloudflare-ipfs.com. How can we make Transfer Rules and Page Rules work when CNAME is cloudflare-ipfs.com? Thanks!

I’m pretty sure you can’t apply most settings to IPFS because it’s already :orange: by Cloudflare, so your own :orange: settings won’t work. There are other posts that mention this in regards to Page Rules and IPFS.

Hi, thanks for the response. A link to a post explaining any solutions would be greatly appreciated. For example, app.uniswap.org is using dnslink and cloudflare-ipfs.com but they’re able to geoblock and mask all routes to /index.html. I’m trying to achieve the same thing but not sure how

Thanks for the post link. I had already filled out the google sheet form mentioned in the post. Still no solution…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.