Not able to login cloudflare as I made a typo in the email address

I activated Cloudflare at siteground. However, I think I have made a typo in the email address. Now Cloudflare is activated in my domain but i am not able to login to Cloudflare account as the account email is not my email address. Now I have created a new account at Cloudflare to ask this question.

Do you know what the typo was that you made in your email?

1 Like

@indeplaceonline, like @RiversideRocks said, if you know the typo’d account id, you can try to login. But if it’s a new account anyway, you’re best to change the nameservers to the ones assigned to the account to which you can login.

2 Likes

I can’t login with the the typo’d account id as I forgot the password. I cannot change Cloudflare account from Siteground and I have asked Siteground support but they said they cannot help me. How to change the nameservers to the one assigned to the account to which I can login?

1 Like

You need to use the nameservers from the DNS page of the account you can access. That change needs to happen with your domain registrar. Are you signed up for Cloudflare via the partner or directly via cloudflare? Perhaps share the name of the domain if you are able?

Say, @indeplaceonline, did you make a typo in your email address or your domain name…both?

I signed up for Cloudflare via siteground and I made a typo in my email address when signing up Cloudflare via Siteground. I did not make a typo in my domain name.

1 Like

Got it, thank you. Your only real option is to add the domain to your cloudflare account and then ask siteground to change the nameservers to the two shown on the DNS tab of your cloudflare dashboard.

1 Like

Thanks! Problem solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.