Not able to create new post/page/upload zip plugin

Hi, I have a website: [website url](https://expertpakistani.com/)

A few days back I changed my nameservers from namecheap to Cloudflare for free SSL. Everything is working smoothly and fine except for a few things as the thread title mentioned, whenever I try to add a new post or page my page keeps loading for a while and then shows the host is not responding with a 524 error.

I tried to clear the cache by contacting Namecheap support and changing SSL from Strict to Flexible but nothing seems to be working. The most annoying thing is this error is temporary and only comes for a short period and then automatically goes and everything starts working… and when I try to save a draft or publish the post or page it starts happening again… and after some time it starts working again…

I’m so worried and out of words as Namecheap support says there is nothing wrong with my DNS records and everything is fine at their end… I know something is wrong because right after changing the nameserver this issue started happening. Looking forward to the right path and help!