Not able to access my naked url

Hello. I’m using Cloudflare on top of a static website I have hosted on Google Cloud inside of a bucket and the domains are registered on Google Domains. The propagation is complete and I’m able to access the site using [ www.PinalHealthyandActive.com ] but get the following error when using the naked url of [ PinalHealthyandActive.com ]:

Below are the current DNS settings inside my Cloudflare account:

I’ve reviewed this help article but not sure how to fix the issue. What am I missing? FYI, the second record [ CNAME www c.storage.googleapis.com ] was created inside of Google Domains where they don’t allow for the @ name type. Thx!

As the error message says, the IP address can’t be found. This tutorial will fix the issue:

3 Likes

Hello, @sdayman. I can’t thank you enough for the help…this was exactly what I needed and only took a few minutes to deploy, propagate, and fix the issue! It’s great being a part of a community where people are willing to donate their time and expertise for the betterment of others.

Thank you again for taking time out of your schedule to help a Cloudflare newbie…much appreciated! :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.