Not a registered domain issue

Hi.

I’m not especially familiar with website or webhosting, but I am trying to host a Dungeons and Dragons server on a raspberry pi using a Youtube tutorial (using something called Foundry VTT).

As part of this, I have to use Cloudflare; however, when I try to add the domain I purchased (stephensworld.ie) Cloudlare says it is apparently not a registered domain. I only added the default nameservers to the site today, but it is now showing something on www.stephensworld.ie

I have tried to follow the advice in the following guide to the best of my ability, but the issue has not resolved despite the website seemingly showing up:
https://community.cloudflare.com/t/community-tip-fixing-code-1049-example-com-is-not-a-registered-domain/53491

Any advice would be greatly appreciate.

I’d assume the domain was not properly configured or its DNS records possibly hadn’t propagated yet. I’d try it again. I just managed to add the domain without issues.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.