Not a Cloudflare user, but blocked from a website for no reason

I’m being blocked by Cloudflare for a hospital site that I used to be able to visit frequently.

For how to resolve this, I get the following message: You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

The hospital’s IT service said they don’t use Cloudflare and to contact my own work IT dept. My work IT dept said they don’t control that. I’m at a loss on how to regain access. Anyone have any ideas?

What is the site you are trying to visit?

northwell.edu

They do. Under a partial setup…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?07d271f52cd14e58b7d48e0057b69d92#dns

dig +short www.northwell.edu
www.northwell.edu.cdn.cloudflare.net.
3 Likes

Do you know if there’s a contact email that I can reach out to for this?

You mentioned you contacted the hospital IT before, you need to go through them. Pass them the ray ID you see on the page that says you are blocked.

I’m not sure if it was actually their IT person or if it was just a general support person and they weren’t particularly helpful

Hey @anna1234
Have you tried using another browser or just just clearing the site cookies. (clearing cookies will reset your entry to the site including login details)

@sdavidprince, yes tried clearing cookies and tried logging in with Safari. Both are still blocked. I’ve been trying to contact Northwell directly, but have just been sent in a loop with no one who’s actually able to direct me to the right person to speak to.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.