None of the payments are working?

Hi,
I have a ticket open (#2492893) I know Indian credit card payments are failing, but PayPal payments are also not working?
I want to renew Domain which will expire in 1 month.
When I hit purchase at the checkout, nothing happens. It loads for some time and closes the tab. Can someone from the Cloudflare team please look into it?
I also have Cloudflare APO subscription since last month but don’t know how to renew it either. There is no manual payment in the dashboard.
What will happen if the APO auto-payment fails this month?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with Payment.

Thank you for sharing your ticket number here with us. I have escalated this.

May I ask you just to forward your e-mail (which you’ve written to Cloudflare Support) to the [email protected]?

Kindly and patiently wait for a reply and a solution from Cloudflare Billing Team.

May I tag @Laurie just in case to check this when possible and provied further information.

Forwarded the email.
Thanks!

Hi,
@kushwahsukhvir I saw your ticket where you were unable to use Credit Card and PayPal. I am in the same situation. Did you get a solution from Cloudflare billing team?

Hi,
@Laurie @cloonan @purnima Any updates?

@sarang.sss29,
Your ticket was replied to this morning. The team will respond to your further question as soon as available.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.