Non-authorative name server it register

Hi everybody,
I’m trying to change name servers of an .it domain managed on godaddy.
Is the third time I’m trying to change but the process doesn’t go through. Apparently the .IT register is saying the name servers are non-authorative .
What can I do? I have many domains on Cloudflare never had this issue.
Thanks.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your domain registrar while trying to use Cloudflare nameserver for your .it ccTLD.

I haven’t hear this yet, but may I ask if maybe the domain registrar needs the Glue IP for the nameservers which you are trying to enter/provide?

May I share few posts for you just to re-check if it’s still related to GoDaddy interface and nameserver change:

Otherwise, have you tried writing a ticket to GoDaddy Support?

I remember few topics about .it ccTLD, but not sure.

May I tag my colleague @matteo as he might possibly know more and reply with some additional information to it.

May I just ask if you are trying to set the Cloudflare nameservers for your domain name at your domain registrar before you have added your domain name to your Cloudflare account? :thinking:

Hi @fritex Thanks.
I hd first configure the domain on Cloudflare and after change the nameservers on Godaddy.
Yes I wrote to godaddy support and they said the IT registar is refusing the change due to non-authorative DNS of Cloudflare.
Never had issues before.

Hi @babaz.it,

This post should explain your options.

1 Like

Hi @domjh
There is no way to contact Cloudflare and ask to purge the zone.
Unfortunately, there are only automatic messages as the reply and they send you back to the community.

What’s the ticket number from your request?

It doesn’t let me create a ticket. Maybe because I’m on a free account?

I’d suggest you to send an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account.

When you got a reply (even if automatic), please find the ticket number in the title/content of the message and share it here with us so we could escalate this.
Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.