No way to change nameserver from cloudflare

i have buy a new domain from cloudflare, i need to add my domain on my server, but im no way to change or point nameserver to link my server. so any can help me to fix it.

Cloudflare has never provide an option to change nameserver if you are using Cloudflare Registrar.

Read Cloudflare Registrar Terms of Service 7.2:

7.2 nameservers

Registrant agrees to use Cloudflare’s nameservers. REGISTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT MAY NOT CHANGE THE NAMESERVERS ON THE REGISTRAR SERVICES, AND THAT IT MUST TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY REGISTRAR IF IT WISHES TO CHANGE NAMESERVERS.

1 Like

so… any way how can i use my domain?

for this cloudflare service to register my new domain, just buy and cant to use?

You can always create a new DNS record in Cloudflare to point to the web server that is hosting your website.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019093151-Managing-DNS-records-in-Cloudflare#h_60566325041543261564371

thanks for reply. i have try to create DNS record to point to the web server, but not working. becouse when i want to add domain on my server show the error.

You may have to “Pause site on Cloudflare” in the Overview page for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com
Give it five minutes to take effect. Then your host should recognize your site’s IP address.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.