No subscription to a website binding

Hi we bought the Pro subscription to protect the website using WAF. In according to /billing/invoices&documents I see that the payment was finished. Unfortunatelly, when I start the website configuration I see the payment step again, but the payment was already done. There is no active subscriptions in /billing/subscriptions. I have raised the SR #3233339. There is no answer for the 3-rd day already. How to figure out with this?

KR, Andrei

Hi @ay3 is that your ticket 3233339? I have flagged that for the attention my Support colleagues

Hi, yes. That’s my ticket #3233339. It would be nice to assign this subscription to our .com domain. We would like to protect our website. Thank you.

KR, Andrei

1 Like

Hi,

I have updated the team internally, our engineer just updated the ticket. please use that thread in case of any additional questions.

1 Like

Hi, thank you. My subscription was linked to the website and domain accordingly. The issue was resolved

Regards, Andrei

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know, really appreciate the update.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.