No request by CF for domain transfer

I’m trying to transfer a domain to CF. I got the code from the former registrar, I was able to enter the code at cloudflare, but now it’s stuck. When I contacted the former registrar they told me, that cloudflare hasn’t even requested the transfer yet. What’s the holdup?

What exactly do you mean when you say “now it’s stuck”? And can you provide the domain in question so we can take a look?

If, as your current Registrar says, Cloudflare indeed hasn’t “requested” the transfer at all, then the domain should remain as it was and it should continue to function normally (perhaps with only the status changed to OK).

So how is it “stuck”? And what is the domain?

Standing by.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.