No reply from Cloudflare for domain registration?

I transferred my domain and paid and Cloudflare but transfer pending. I opened a ticked and their reply is. below.

Hi there,

Currently we only support top-level domains (TLDs) from the this list. However, that list is still growing. There is no ETA on when a newly suggested TLD will be added. Your feedback will be shared with our Registrar team. Please keep an eye on the list for future additions.

This is an automated response, which we hope has answered your question. If you need further assistance, simply reply to this email to reach a Cloudflare Technical Support Engineer.

Login to join the Cloudflare Community for instant advice & insight.

What’s the TLD? Is it on the list?

.com is the TLD and that is on the list. I think I should move away my domains from Cloudflare because support is worse than all domain registrars… If something go wrong they will not even reply you.

It can take several days to transfer a domain. The only way to speed up the process is to approve the transfer at the registrar you are transferring from… and not all of them offer that ability. But most do. So either look for a way to approve the transfer at the other registrar, or else it will take several days.

But there is Bug on their website. Cancel and re transfer not working. They sent me the link to follow the instructions but when I open the link, nothing there.

If you can’t approve the transfer through the other registrar, but you can do everything else in the transfer process, then you just have to wait. It will take several days and then the domain is taken away from the other registrar whether they like it or not. I’ve seen this take up to 5 days, but eventually the waiting period expires and it just happens.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.