No longer able to upload products from Amazon/eBay to website due to change in certificate?

Hi!

I would be grateful if someone could help me with this. I use a Chrome extension (Wooshark) to upload products from Amazon/eBay to my WordPress/WooCommerce website (www.shopping.tennis). However, I recently noticed that I am no longer able to upload products from Amazon/eBay to my website. I get a pop-up message saying “Moved Permanently. The document has moved here.” (To see a screenshot, please click here.) I contacted Wooshark and they replied saying that it’s probably due to one of the following:

• change in certificate (check with the host provider)
  • change in configuration (check with your host provider Apache or Nginx server)
  • change in your host provider’s setting (check error with host provider)

In the SSL/TLS section of Cloudflare, I do remember making changes to Edge Certificates and Origin Server around 3 weeks ago. I activated/enabled the following:

• Edge Certificates: Upload Custom SSL Certificate, Always Use HTTPs, TLS 1.3, Automatic HTTPS Rewrites, Certificate Transparency Monitoring
  • Origin Server: Authenticated Origin Pulls

Can you please tell me which of those features/functionalities I should deactivate/disable in order for me to be able to upload products from Amazon & eBay to my WordPress/WooCommerce website, again?

Unfortunately, although I am paying $5/month to Cloudflare for its Rocket Loader functionality, I have been told that I am not a “paying customer” and cannot get e-mail support. Therefore, I can only count on this forum for support. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Regards,
Kam

If you pause cloudflare on your site are you able to make the changes?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.