No domains visible to transfer

Hi!

I am trying to transfer one of my domains to the Cloudflare Registrar. All instructions state that I should go to the Registrar page and select Transfer. However, when doing so I don’t see any of the 4 domains that I currently run through my Cloudflare account.

Two of them are country TLD’s, so I can imagine not being able to transfer them, but my .dev and .tech domains should be fine I think.

I have made sure that the authoritative DNS server for all 4 domains is set to Cloudflare’s, but I am still not seeing them show up in the list. Is there anything else that I might be missing?

(What I’ve also noticed is that I cannot seem to select any domains when trying to raise a support ticket with Cloudflare directly, not sure if that might be related)

Thanks a lot for any assistance!

I just disabled WHOIS privacy on the domains, just to be sure, but that has caused the domain to be flagged as clientTransferProhibited :frowning: Guess I’ll have to wait a bit longer to transfer.

.tech should be transferrable, not .dev however.

Is it properly activated on Cloudflare? What’s the domain?

Oh wow… I must have completely misread the TLD Policies page :man_facepalming: I really thought .dev was on there. My bad!

As for the .tech domain, I can understand not being able to transfer that since it’s a recent domain purchase. I figured it would have been visible on the page but with a remark that it could not be transferred (yet). Am I correct in assuming that the page only lists domains that are viable for transfer?

Yes, the list should show domains eligible for a transfer. If you purchased it only recently you’ll have to wait for 60 days to transfer it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.