No dialog to enter auth code when transferring domain to Cloudflare!

Hello everyone!
I am currently using Edge and Firefox on windows 10. Any help for me?

1 Like

Having the same problem

1 Like

@user21225 @ad.cuutruyen
This is Gloria with the Support team.
Would you please open a ticket with us so we can look into this further, we have no reports of similar issues on Edge and Firefox. Please share the ticket number here once submitted, thank you for your time.

1 Like

Ticket number is: [2371585] (https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/requests/2371585)

Thanks

1 Like

My ticket number is: 2371763
Registrar Registration Transfer In - No dialog to enter auth code when transferring domain to CloudFlare! – Cloudflare Help Center
Thank you!

@user21225 We have received your request and want to thank you for working with us on this issue. Based on your feedback, the transfer is working now, I will set this this to resolved, thank you very much.

1 Like

@ad.cuutruyen Just to update you that we have received your tickets and I have sent a reply to you, thank you.

2 Likes

Same here. Just tried this and no place to enter authorization code.

The above steps will enable you to enter an auth code.

1 Like

Where do I enter it? See pic below.

Click Buy Domains, click transfer on the left, confirm the domains, and then you’ll get the auth code page

1 Like

Thank you for the screen shot and clarification. I realized at that moment that I was navigating a different way. I have been able to enter the code. Thank for your help and patience. .

2 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation and sorry for the pain. The engineers are aware of this and we appreciate you working with us while we fix it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.