No CSS styles for wordpress website when using cloudflared tunnel

Hello ,
my wordpress website is fine at local server. However, it does not have css styles when using clouldflared tunnels. The webiste is qtacres.co.nz . Could anyone help please? Thanks in advance.

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
Have you got a valid SSL certificate installed at your origin host / server?

Is for your cloudflared tunnel, inside the config.yml file set to https://localhost:443 or something else?

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:

In case you do not have an SSL certificate, you can use Cloudflare SSL, if so, kindly make sure you follow the instructions as follows on the below article to setup an SSL certificate using Cloudflare CA Origin Certificate:

Kindly have a look here for more information regarding correct SSL settings:

UPDATE:
Now I see the resources (CSS, JS, images, fonts) are loading from the IP address 192.168.20.122.
Have you recently published your WordPress website from localy web server (XAMPP) to an online?
Have you had some hard-coded links? Please check if so and replace the IP with your doman name qtacres.co.nz.
Nevertheless, check your databse too, just in case and replace the IP with your domain name qtacres.co.nz.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.