No cloud icon (even grey or orange) and www does not work

ssl
pagerules

Hi, does

One week ago, I added a domain smarthairdryers.com following instruction, but so far why doesn’t my Status show any cloud icon (even grey or orange)? see below, what is wrong,
Also I add it to my Page Rule, but my domain www.smarthairdryers.com does not work,

Hi there - not sure what you are referring to regarding :grey: or :orange: icons. Where are you expecting to see that?

A quick look at the website referenced in your post shows that HTTPS is enabled, but the lock isn’t showing. It looks like there is an issue with Mixed Content errors. I recommend checking out this helpful article and reviewing the troubleshooting steps.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your reply,

I have two domain, one is ok, but smarthairdryers.com does not have [image:
:grey:] or [image: :orange:] icons. it means that all traffic will not go
through cloudflare, I dont’t think it is setting problem, because it
happens very very beginning, after I add the domain and scan.please advise,
thank you so much.

I think www issue reason is traffic did not go through cloudflare, Page
Rule did not work.

I did some research and learned that the way our system works with ClickFunnels changed recently. Part of the change is that users no longer have the option to toggle :orange:/:grey:. Because your older zone was added before the change the option is still present. If you remove and re-add it the option should go away.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your researching , you wrote:

Part of the change is that users no longer have the option to toggle [image:
:orange:]/[image: :grey:]

Do you mean all traffic is going through CloudFlare? is my website
secured(SSL)?
Also I found my DNS Traffic has data, but web traffic is 0.
The 3rd one, why does www not work? is somthing wrong in The Page Rule
setting ?

Traffic should be routing through Cloudflare. The SSL is active, but as I mentioned in the earlier post the lock isn’t showing because of mixed content issues.

Thank you Ryan, now www is working, Could you please tell me what did you change?

Hi Ryan

Now www still has problem, (https://www.smarthairdryers.com)
Please check , www and @ has not any cloud (grey & orange),
I don’t know why, please help, thank you.

Max

Without the HTTPS, your www domain works.

In your Cloudflare Crypto tab, do you have SSL Enabled? It should at least be Flexible. If your origin server has SSL, then Full or Strict should work as well.

I’d also turn on Always Use HTTPS once you get the above working.

Hi Sdayman,

You wrote below, but it doesn’t work. Yes, I have already turned on SSL to “FULL”,

Without the HTTPS, your www domain works

Cloundflare looks like not stable, this domain setting is same as my another domain (megapple.com) setting, but I dont know why they are different.

Hi Sdayman,

You wrote below, but it doesn’t work. Yes, I have already turned on SSL to
“FULL”,

Without the HTTPS, your www domain works

Cloundflare looks like not stable, this domain setting is same as my
another domain (megapple.com) setting, but I dont know why they are
different.

Out of curiosity, what does the blue alert on the CNAME entry for the www URL signify? I’ve not seen that before.

This might sound like a clumsy workaround, but I would add a page rule to forward anything www over to non-www:

> *www.smarthairdryers.com/* 301 forward to https://smarthairdryers.com/$2

This will give you a consistent URL (good for SEO) and ensure HTTPS for all access.

Hi SDayman,

Thank you for your reply

www was working, but now www has still problem, and traffic is zero, could
you please set for me again? as I am a beginner, thank you so much.

I have two domains, (megapple.com & smarthairdryers.com), both setting are
same way point to a ClickFunnels endpoint, www.megapple is OK, but
www.smarthairdryers.com are not, why their result are so different, this
really made me confused. I don’t understand, could you please explain? as
we have some domains to set, we have to understand reason. thank you again.

Hi Ryan

Please help, Now www.smarthairdryers.com has still problem, and traffic is zero, could you please set for me again? as I am a beginner, thank you so much.

I have two domains, (megapple.com & smarthairdryers.com), both setting are same way point to a ClickFunnels endpoint, www.megapple is OK, but www.smarthairdryers.com are not, why their result are so different, this really make me confused. I don’t understand, could you please explain? as we have some domain to set, we have to understand reason. thank you again.

Max

I suggest you open a Support Ticket at support.cloudflare.com or email them at support AT cloudflare DOT com from the email address associated with your account.

I have this same exact issue. But i am getting an SSL error on my website. Don’t know what to do again.

Link is twosureodds.com

Everything looks all set up well as i had been using it before in other domains but this one give me an ssl error.