Newbie Question: Backblaze + Cloudflare CDN

Hello all,

I’m brand new to the serverless world and Workers. I’m trying to integrate BackBlaze B2 with Cloudflare, but everything on BackBlaze’s how-to’s no longer align with Cloudflare’s new interface.

So, my question hopefully is a simple one - if I want to implement the integration, the Cloudflare tutorials suggest I install Wrangler. Is this absolutely necessary? Or am I missing something that I can do via the Cloudflare web portal. I’m not so inclined to add wrangler just because I’ve finally got my systems working properly, so I don’t want to put a wrinkle in it, while I observe its stability.

Many thanks.

b

Can you post a link to the tutorial you are following? Wangler might be necessary, but it depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

This is the one from Backblaze:

and here is the Cloudflare tutorials I found:

Unfortunately, use of Cloudflare as a CDN for images is against Cloudflare’s terms of service, so I wouldn’t recommend doing this for anything in production.

Section 2.8 https://www.cloudflare.com/terms/

I am not hosting images. It’s data files behind Nextcloud. Anyone else able to help? I’m too new to Workers, and these how-tos just don’t align. Thanks.