New user cannot add images

Hello, I am unable to add multiple images and attach a link to the nginx quic site.

For my question it is necessary to show some screenshots. How can I add them?

What do I need to do to become a verified user? I can’t find information on the forum or on the Internet

Hello

WHY?

NGINX config

Hey, I’ve merged your two topics into this one since it’s all realted to the same.

Thank you

1 Like

No problem, thanks

1 Like

But my question is about HTTP/3. And this question is related to adding pictures… How will people with the same problem find it in search?

Oh, sorry, I see a redirect on the second topic, I apologize

I’ve checked and in my Firefox I can see HTTP/3 QUIC usage.

slika

Using the curl, HTTP headers for HTTP/3 is present too.

$ curl -I https://git.mirzaev.sexy/
HTTP/2 200
date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 11:37:52 GMT
set-cookie: i_like_gitea=4753e2049485d7ce; Path=/; HttpOnly; SameSite=Lax
alt-svc: h3=":443"; ma=86400
x-quic: h3

Google Chrome also HTTP/3 QUIC working fine.

Could be due to the Web browser cache.
May I ask you to clear your Web browser cache and cookies and try again? :thinking:

Furthermore, I’ll double-check in other Firefox different version, just to be sure.

What I experienced in some Websites, is that Firefox sometims in the Developer Console shows HTTP/1.1 or HTTP/2 and when I click on that particular request under the Network tab, then it immediately switches to the HTTP/3. Like, not sure if it’s a bug or something else. Best way to check is by using the curl and multiple sources, so far so good.

However, I can see it’s working fine as expected.

This is a behaviour on these forums to protect from spammers. I am sorry you’re experiencing this. The Community Manager will bump your privileges soon. Thank you for patience.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I am happy to assist you :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.